God Stuff ...
“… Many people think that Christianity is about rules and obedience. It’s a lot better than that! It’s really about relationships – a relationship with God and relationships with those around us…”
Things you might want to know about Jesus Christ, Church and stuff.
Let’s start here with some of the most common questions … just follow the links below to get some answers:
- I’m doing fine – why do I need God?
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- What is the Bible?
- Why would God be interested in me?
- Why don't my prayers get answered?
- What about religion – isn’t it the cause of most of the world’s problems?
- Why are there denominations within the church?
- If God loves us, why doesn't ...???
- When will Jesus Christ return?
The data may be viewed by ourselves and our web-site provider, allowing us to monitor how effectively the site is working and to help provide and improve the service. We never profile normal visitors to the site or invasively monitor them. The legal basis for processing this information is Legitimate Interest. Our full privacy notice is available here.
CHURCH@Claremont is a brand name of Claremont Church Bolton, registered in the UK as charity number 1002074