There's no doubt that Jesus really is alive today and really changes our lives - if we will let Him!
Our Church now meets at 10:30
THE CHURCH is always here for You!
"You are living stones that God is building into his spiritual temple"
Everyone is welcome to join us for our weekly service
10:30 every Sunday - on-line or face-to-face.
It's All About People!
Many of our church members will be pleased to tell you how their lives have radically changed since they made a decision to follow Jesus Christ. Several are available to listen to on our 'Life Stories' page. Here are just a few examples:
- The man with a history of drink and drug related violence, who now spends all his spare time helping others for whom life hasn't worked out too well.
- The person who knew from an early age that he was good for nothing - but found fulfilment and success when he allowed Jesus Christ to lead him.
- The woman who truly believed that she was stupid and inadequate, because her parents told her so as a child, who is now highly regarded by all who know her.
- The person with an incurable drinking habit who was set free in an instant by Jesus Christ and no longer needs or craves alcohol.
- The businessman who sold out to Christ and found that he can be successful without resorting to dishonesty or 'smart' accounting.
- The singer / songwriter who loves to sing for Jesus first.
- The man who was always very focused on wealth and possessions, has found that he has become generous and giving since he chose to join God's team.
- The lady who was healed in her own home when she claimed healing by the blood of Jesus Christ.
We frequently hear about lives changed and bodies healed in response to prayer. You can hear some of these testimonies in our Life Stories section.
It's not about obeying rules ... "What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation". (Galatians 6:15 NLT)
" … when you see people praying and prayers being answered week after week, it makes you think.”
Welcome to On-Line Church
The Coronavirus epidemic made us all rethink what Church means. While our building was closed, we had more contact with each other than we ever did before, with our meetings on Zoom and Facebook Live, while continuing our active care for those who are unable to join us on Social Media. People are learning the reality that we can depend on God our Father for everything we need!
We intend to continue to make our Sunday services available on Social Media for those who really cannot get to our meetings in Bolton, by 'live-streaming' our Sunday meetings each week. Please feel free to join us as often as you like.
Zoom ID: 856-699-2818
Facebook: Claremont Church, Bolton (@claremontbolton.Church)
Will it be safe to return to our building?
For your safety we have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and made changes to make our building COVID secure. Here is a summary of the changes that have made us a COVID-Secure environment.
How would I know if God is trying to speak to me? What do I do about it?
In the bible there is a story about a boy named Samuel who worked for God by serving the old priest, Eli. (You can read it in 1 Samuel 3:1-10). God called Samuel by name but he didn't recognise who was calling. In the end, the old priest told him to return and, when he heard God's voice, to say: "Speak Lord, your servant is listening". That was the beginning of a very important time in Israel's history.
We don't always recognise God's voice, but the church is here to help with that. If something strange happens to you when you hear a Christian song, read a piece of scripture, or listen to someone preach - don't ignore it. The church has people who will help and pray with you as you try to understand if it is God trying to get your attention. Call or email us for someone to help!
Songs From the Word of God
It has always been a mark of the church that we love to sing to our Lord, and now we are pleased to share these songs written and performed for the glory of God. If you would like to hear more of Claremont's own brand of Christian music, try our "Listen to Music" page, where you will find a selection of various styles of original music.
Enjoy this sample!
These songs are subject to copyright, but it is our pleasure to allow them to be played freely and used for Christian worship without charge. Please let us know if you enjoy them.
The data may be viewed by ourselves and our web-site provider, allowing us to monitor how effectively the site is working and to help provide and improve the service. We never profile normal visitors to the site or invasively monitor them. The legal basis for processing this information is our Legitimate Interest. Our full privacy notice is available here.
CHURCH@Claremont is a brand name of Claremont Church Bolton, registered in the UK as charity number 1002074