Every week we publish the teaching that the church hears, for the benefit of those who cannot get to Claremont for whatever reason. We are pleased to make this bible based teaching freely available as .mp3 files for anyone who wants it. You don’t even need to sign up or join anything!
Just a word of apology – the quality of these messages is governed by the size of files that we can put on the web. We hope that doesn’t spoil your enjoyment at all.
- This is the first of a two part series “The return of King Jesus” Also are two prophesies. Listen and enjoy (11th June 2017)
- Part two of “The return of King Jesus”. Listen and enjoy. (18th June 2017)
- Dave Persy tells us about the gift that builds the church up – prophesy. (2nd July 2017)
- This week Barry Fitzpatrick shares an update on China and also asks “What delights God?” (9th July 2017)
- Mike Harrison shares “Come let us walk in the light of the Lord” (16th Jul 2017)
- Steve shares from the Armour of God “Who we are in Christ” A reminder of who and what we are with Christ. (16th July 2017)
- Steve continues with series on “Generations” and how we need to prepare ourselves for moving on as a church. (23rd July 2017)
- Steve Pilkington returns to Claremont following his sharing at “Church in the Park” last week. Steve shares the importance of making a habbit of getting into the bible on a daily basis. This way we can learn about God’s will for us, get to know Him better and how to live your life as a Christian. Listen and enjoy (6th August 2017)
- Steve Kelly shares why we should implement Scripture into our lives. Also included are words from other people who share what God is saying to the church. (13th August 2017)
- Kevan Davies speaks about drawing near to God and how it effects our every day lift. (20th August 2017)
- Mike Harrison shares how important it is to “put God first in our lives” to learn how to grow in our Christian lives (27th August 2017)
- Brian Smith shares on standing firm in the Word of God whilst Tony encourages us to “get into the word” and being able to use the Bible as a compass for our lives. 4th September 2017)